The SWET Trial Investigators are listed in the Appendix.
A multicentre randomized controlled trial of ion-exchange water softeners for the treatment of eczema in children: protocol for the Softened Water Eczema Trial (SWET) (ISRCTN: 71423189)
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2008 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 159, Issue 3, pages 561–566, September 2008
How to Cite
Thomas, K.S., Sach, T.H. and on behalf of the SWET Trial Investigators (2008), A multicentre randomized controlled trial of ion-exchange water softeners for the treatment of eczema in children: protocol for the Softened Water Eczema Trial (SWET) (ISRCTN: 71423189). British Journal of Dermatology, 159: 561–566. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2008.08704.x
Conflicts of interest The authors and members of the trial team have no conflicts of interest to declare. While the study is being conducted with the valuable assistance of the trade associations for the water softener industries, the study team has complete control over the design, analysis and reporting of the study. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the National Institute for Health Research Health Technology Assessment Programme.
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2008
- Accepted for publication 6 March 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.