Conflicts of interest None declared.
Dynamics of pigmentation induction by repeated ultraviolet exposures: dose, dose interval and ultraviolet spectrum dependence
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2008
No Claim to Original US Government Works. Journal Compilation © 2008 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 159, Issue 4, pages 921–930, October 2008
How to Cite
Miller, S.A., Coelho, S.G., Zmudzka, B.Z., Bushar, H.F., Yamaguchi, Y., Hearing, V.J. and Beer, J.Z. (2008), Dynamics of pigmentation induction by repeated ultraviolet exposures: dose, dose interval and ultraviolet spectrum dependence. British Journal of Dermatology, 159: 921–930. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2008.08708.x
Disclaimer The mention of commercial products, their sources, or their use in connection with material reported herein is not to be construed as either an actual or implied endorsement of such products by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2008
- Accepted for publication 18 April 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.