Conflicts of interest The study was sponsored by Astellas Pharma GmbH, Munich, Germany. All authors had full access to the study data. The authors declare that they have no conflicts of interest with regards to this study.
A 4-year follow-up study of atopic dermatitis therapy with 0·1% tacrolimus ointment in children and adult patients
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2008 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 159, Issue 4, pages 942–951, October 2008
How to Cite
Reitamo, S., Rustin, M., Harper, J., Kalimo, K., Rubins, A., Cambazard, F., Brenninkmeijer, E.E.A., Smith, C., Berth-Jones, J., Ruzicka, T., Sharpe, G., Taieb, A. and the 0·1% Tacrolimus Ointment Long-term Follow-up Study Group (2008), A 4-year follow-up study of atopic dermatitis therapy with 0·1% tacrolimus ointment in children and adult patients. British Journal of Dermatology, 159: 942–951. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2008.08747.x
All other primary and co-investigators who contributed to this study in addition to the 12 authors are listed at the end of this document.
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2008
- Accepted for publication 6 March 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!