Conflicts of interest The study was sponsored by Astellas Pharma GmbH, Munich, Germany. All authors had full access to the study data. The authors declare that they have no conflicts of interest with regards to this study.
A 4-year follow-up study of atopic dermatitis therapy with 0·1% tacrolimus ointment in children and adult patients
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2008 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 159, Issue 4, pages 942–951, October 2008
How to Cite
Reitamo, S., Rustin, M., Harper, J., Kalimo, K., Rubins, A., Cambazard, F., Brenninkmeijer, E.E.A., Smith, C., Berth-Jones, J., Ruzicka, T., Sharpe, G., Taieb, A. and the 0·1% Tacrolimus Ointment Long-term Follow-up Study Group (2008), A 4-year follow-up study of atopic dermatitis therapy with 0·1% tacrolimus ointment in children and adult patients. British Journal of Dermatology, 159: 942–951. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2008.08747.x
All other primary and co-investigators who contributed to this study in addition to the 12 authors are listed at the end of this document.
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2008
- Accepted for publication 6 March 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.