Conflicts of interest None declared.
Gene expression study of IL10 family genes in vitiligo skin biopsies, peripheral blood mononuclear cells and sera
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2008 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 159, Issue 6, pages 1275–1281, December 2008
How to Cite
Rätsep, R., Kingo, K., Karelson, M., Reimann, E., Raud, K., Silm, H., Vasar, E. and Kõks, S. (2008), Gene expression study of IL10 family genes in vitiligo skin biopsies, peripheral blood mononuclear cells and sera. British Journal of Dermatology, 159: 1275–1281. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2008.08785.x
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2008
- Accepted for publication 6 June 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!