Conflicts of interest None declared.
Vitamin D protects keratinocytes from deleterious effects of ionizing radiation
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2008 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 160, Issue 1, pages 151–161, January 2009
How to Cite
Langberg, M., Rotem, C., Fenig, E., Koren, R. and Ravid, A. (2009), Vitamin D protects keratinocytes from deleterious effects of ionizing radiation. British Journal of Dermatology, 160: 151–161. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2008.08797.x
M.L. and C.R. contributed equally to this work. R.K. contributed equally as senior author.
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2008
- Accepted for publication 20 March 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.