Conflicts of interest: none declared.
Weber–Cockayne type of epidermolysis bullosa simplex associated with a novel mutation in keratin 5 and amyloid deposits
Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2008 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 159, Issue 6, pages 1370–1372, December 2008
How to Cite
Chiang, Y.-Y., Chao, S.-C., Chen, W.-Y., Lee, W.-R. and Wang, K.-H. (2008), Weber–Cockayne type of epidermolysis bullosa simplex associated with a novel mutation in keratin 5 and amyloid deposits. British Journal of Dermatology, 159: 1370–1372. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2008.08801.x
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2008
- Accepted for publication: 24 April 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.