Conflicts of interest None declared.
New criteria for the laboratory diagnosis of nondermatophyte moulds in onychomycosis
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2008 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 160, Issue 1, pages 37–39, January 2009
How to Cite
Shemer, A., Davidovici, B., Grunwald, M.H., Trau, H. and Amichai, B. (2009), New criteria for the laboratory diagnosis of nondermatophyte moulds in onychomycosis. British Journal of Dermatology, 160: 37–39. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2008.08805.x
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2008
- Accepted for publication 13 May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!