Conflicts of interest: none declared.
A novel deletion mutation in the phospholipase H (LIPH) gene in a consanguineous Pakistani family with autosomal recessive hypotrichosis (LAH2)
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2008 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 160, Issue 1, pages 194–196, January 2009
How to Cite
Kamran-ul-Hassan Naqvi, S., Raza, S.I., Naveed, A.K., John, P. and Ahmad, W. (2009), A novel deletion mutation in the phospholipase H (LIPH) gene in a consanguineous Pakistani family with autosomal recessive hypotrichosis (LAH2). British Journal of Dermatology, 160: 194–196. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2008.08822.x
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2008
- Accepted for publication: 7 June 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.