Conflicts of interest None declared.
Dermoscopic features of melanomas associated with MC1R variants in Spanish CDKN2A mutation carriers
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2008 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 160, Issue 1, pages 48–53, January 2009
How to Cite
Cuéllar, F., Puig, S., Kolm, I., Puig-Butille, J., Zaballos, P., Martí-Laborda, R., Badenas, C. and Malvehy, J. (2009), Dermoscopic features of melanomas associated with MC1R variants in Spanish CDKN2A mutation carriers. British Journal of Dermatology, 160: 48–53. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2008.08826.x
F.C., S.P. and I.K. contributed equally to the development of the manuscript.
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2008
- Accepted for publication 7 July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.