Conflicts of interest: none declared.
Cutaneous infection due to Mycobacterium interjectum in an immunosuppressed patient with microscopic polyangiitis
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2008 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 159, Issue 6, pages 1382–1384, December 2008
How to Cite
Fukuoka, M., Matsumura, Y., Kore-eda, S., Iinuma, Y. and Miyachi, Y. (2008), Cutaneous infection due to Mycobacterium interjectum in an immunosuppressed patient with microscopic polyangiitis. British Journal of Dermatology, 159: 1382–1384. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2008.08867.x
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.