Conflicts of interest None declared.
Skin immunosenescence: decreased receptor for activated C kinase-1 expression correlates with defective tumour necrosis factor-α production in epidermal cells
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2008 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 160, Issue 1, pages 16–25, January 2009
How to Cite
Corsini, E., Racchi, M., Lucchi, L., Donetti, E., Bedoni, M., Viviani, B., Galli, C.L. and Marinovich, M. (2009), Skin immunosenescence: decreased receptor for activated C kinase-1 expression correlates with defective tumour necrosis factor-α production in epidermal cells. British Journal of Dermatology, 160: 16–25. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2008.08885.x
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2008
- Accepted for publication 19 August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.