Conflicts of interest None declared.
Interleukin-20 plays a critical role in maintenance and development of psoriasis in the human xenograft transplantation model
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2008 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 160, Issue 2, pages 284–296, February 2009
How to Cite
Stenderup, K., Rosada, C., Worsaae, A., Dagnaes-Hansen, F., Steiniche, T., Hasselager, E., Iversen, L.F., Zahn, S., Wöldike, H., Lindgreen Holmberg, H., Rømer, J., Kragballe, K., Clausen, J.T. and Dam, T.N. (2009), Interleukin-20 plays a critical role in maintenance and development of psoriasis in the human xenograft transplantation model. British Journal of Dermatology, 160: 284–296. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2008.08890.x
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2008
- Accepted for publication 19 July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!