Conflicts of interest: none declared.
Treatment of hyperpigmentation component in chronic radiodermatitis with alexandrite epilation laser
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2008 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 160, Issue 1, pages 210–211, January 2009
How to Cite
Santos-Juanes, J., Coto-Segura, P., Galache Osuna, C., Sánchez del Río, J. and Soto de Delás, J. (2009), Treatment of hyperpigmentation component in chronic radiodermatitis with alexandrite epilation laser. British Journal of Dermatology, 160: 210–211. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2008.08918.x
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.