Conflicts of interest None declared.
Extranodal NK / T-cell lymphoma with cutaneous involvement: ‘nasal’ vs. ‘nasal-type’ subgroups— a retrospective study of 18 patients
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2008 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 160, Issue 2, pages 333–337, February 2009
How to Cite
Choi, Y.-L., Park, J.-H., Namkung, J.-H., Lee, J.-H., Yang, J.-M., Lee, E.-S., Lee, D.-Y., Jang, K.-T. and Ko, Y.-H. (2009), Extranodal NK / T-cell lymphoma with cutaneous involvement: ‘nasal’ vs. ‘nasal-type’ subgroups— a retrospective study of 18 patients. British Journal of Dermatology, 160: 333–337. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2008.08922.x
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2008
- Accepted for publication 19 August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.