Conflicts of interest The Research Unit for Photodermatology, Medical University of Graz, has been supported by a grant from Wyeth Lederle Pharma GmbH Austria. This grant was intended to promote general research in the field of photoimmunology, phototherapy and biologics, and was not restricted to specific projects. P.W. holds a professorship for Bioimmunotherapy at the Medical University of Graz, supported by a donation from Wyeth Lederle.
Treatment with 311-nm ultraviolet B accelerates and improves the clearance of psoriatic lesions in patients treated with etanercept
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2008 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 160, Issue 1, pages 186–189, January 2009
How to Cite
Wolf, P., Hofer, A., Legat, F.J., Bretterklieber, A., Weger, W., Salmhofer, W. and Kerl, H. (2009), Treatment with 311-nm ultraviolet B accelerates and improves the clearance of psoriatic lesions in patients treated with etanercept. British Journal of Dermatology, 160: 186–189. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2008.08926.x
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2008
- Accepted for publication 11 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!