Conflicts of interest This study was supported by a grant from Novartis Pharma AG. P.H.H., K-H.L., J.J. and J.W. have all received research funds and/or fees from Novartis as speakers. A.G., G.M. and T.H. are all employees of Novartis.
The treatment of facial atopic dermatitis in children who are intolerant of, or dependent on, topical corticosteroids: a randomized, controlled clinical trial
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2008 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 160, Issue 2, pages 415–422, February 2009
How to Cite
Hoeger, P.H., Lee, K.-H., Jautova, J., Wohlrab, J., Guettner, A., Mizutani, G. and Hultsch, T. (2009), The treatment of facial atopic dermatitis in children who are intolerant of, or dependent on, topical corticosteroids: a randomized, controlled clinical trial. British Journal of Dermatology, 160: 415–422. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2008.08928.x
Clinical trial registered at http://www.clinicaltrials.gov; registration number NCT00130364.
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2008
- Accepted for publication 5 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.