Conflicts of interest: none declared.
The effect of sex hormones on irritant and allergic response: possible relevance for skin testing
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2008 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 160, Issue 2, pages 450–451, February 2009
How to Cite
Farage, M.A., Berardesca, E. and Maibach, H.I. (2009), The effect of sex hormones on irritant and allergic response: possible relevance for skin testing. British Journal of Dermatology, 160: 450–451. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2008.08950.x
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!