Conflicts of interest None declared.
Characterization of angiotensin-converting enzyme expression during epidermis morphogenesis in humans: a potential marker for epidermal stem cells
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2008 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 160, Issue 2, pages 250–258, February 2009
How to Cite
Liu, H.-W., Cheng, B., Li, J.-F., Wu, H.-J., Li, K.-Y., Sun, T.-Z. and Fu, X.-B. (2009), Characterization of angiotensin-converting enzyme expression during epidermis morphogenesis in humans: a potential marker for epidermal stem cells. British Journal of Dermatology, 160: 250–258. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2008.08970.x
H-W.L. and B.C. contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2008
- Accepted for publication 13 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.