Conflicts of interest None declared.
Comparison of patients with and without digital ulcers in systemic sclerosis: detection of possible risk factors
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2009 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 160, Issue 4, pages 835–843, April 2009
How to Cite
Sunderkötter, C., Herrgott, I., Brückner, C., Moinzadeh, P., Pfeiffer, C., Gerß, J., Hunzelmann, N., Böhm, M., Krieg, T., Müller-Ladner, U., Genth, E., Schulze-Lohoff, E., Meurer, M., Melchers, I., the DNSS Centers and Riemekasten, G. (2009), Comparison of patients with and without digital ulcers in systemic sclerosis: detection of possible risk factors. British Journal of Dermatology, 160: 835–843. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2008.09004.x
The first two authors contributed equally to this study.
Current address: C. Pfeiffer, Department of Dermatology and Allergology, University of Ulm, Ulm, Germany.
Co-authors of the study are listed at the end of the article.
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2009
- Accepted for publication 20 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.