Conflicts of interest A.H. and R.-M.S. receive speaker honoraria from photonamic GmbH & Co. KG. C.O., A.C.E.M. and M.S. are employees of photonamic. M.B. is an employee of the company that was put in charge of data management and statistical issues. R.-M.S. was involved in inventing the product. The other authors have no conflict of interest to declare.
Optimization of photodynamic therapy with a novel self-adhesive 5-aminolaevulinic acid patch: results of two randomized controlled phase III studies
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2009 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 160, Issue 5, pages 1066–1074, May 2009
How to Cite
Hauschild, A., Stockfleth, E., Popp, G., Borrosch, F., Brüning, H., Dominicus, R., Mensing, H., Reinhold, U., Reich, K., Moor, A.C.E., Stocker, M., Ortland, C., Brunnert, M. and Szeimies, R.-M. (2009), Optimization of photodynamic therapy with a novel self-adhesive 5-aminolaevulinic acid patch: results of two randomized controlled phase III studies. British Journal of Dermatology, 160: 1066–1074. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2009.09040.x
- Issue online: 14 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2009
- Accepted for publication 4 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.