Conflicts of interest None declared.
Pemphigoid gestationis: early onset and blister formation are associated with adverse pregnancy outcomes
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2009 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 160, Issue 6, pages 1222–1228, June 2009
How to Cite
Chi, C.-C., Wang, S.-H., Charles-Holmes, R., Ambros-Rudolph, C., Powell, J., Jenkins, R., Black, M. and Wojnarowska, F. (2009), Pemphigoid gestationis: early onset and blister formation are associated with adverse pregnancy outcomes. British Journal of Dermatology, 160: 1222–1228. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2009.09086.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2009
- Accepted for publication 28 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.