Conflicts of interest J.-P.O. has received reimbursements from Wyeth for symposia, speaking and consulting. A.T. has received reimbursement from Wyeth for organizing education and for research-related staffing. A.D.O. has received fees from Wyeth for speaking and research. D.R., J.F., R.P., C.M. and B.F. are employees of Wyeth and hold stock in Wyeth.
Patients with moderate-to-severe psoriasis recapture clinical response during re-treatment with etanercept
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2009
© 2009 Wyeth Research. Journal Compilation © 2009 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 161, Issue 5, pages 1190–1195, November 2009
How to Cite
Ortonne, J.-P., Taïeb, A., Ormerod, A.D., Robertson, D., Foehl, J., Pedersen, R., Molta, C. and Freundlich, B. (2009), Patients with moderate-to-severe psoriasis recapture clinical response during re-treatment with etanercept. British Journal of Dermatology, 161: 1190–1195. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2009.09238.x
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2009
- Accepted for publication 3 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.