Conflicts of interest None declared.
Incidence of bullous pemphigoid and pemphigus in Switzerland: a 2-year prospective study
Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2009 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 161, Issue 4, pages 861–868, October 2009
How to Cite
Marazza, G., Pham, H.C., Schärer, L., Pedrazzetti, P.P., Hunziker, T., Trüeb, R.M., Hohl, D., Itin, P., Lautenschlager, S., Naldi, L., Borradori, L. and the autoimmune bullous disease Swiss study group (2009), Incidence of bullous pemphigoid and pemphigus in Switzerland: a 2-year prospective study. British Journal of Dermatology, 161: 861–868. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2009.09300.x
- Issue online: 22 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2009
- Accepted for publication 24 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.