Conflicts of interest None declared.
New insight into mechanisms of pruritus from molecular studies on familial primary localized cutaneous amyloidosis
Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2009 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 161, Issue 6, pages 1217–1224, December 2009
How to Cite
Tanaka, A., Arita, K., Lai-Cheong, J.E., Palisson, F., Hide, M. and McGrath, J.A. (2009), New insight into mechanisms of pruritus from molecular studies on familial primary localized cutaneous amyloidosis. British Journal of Dermatology, 161: 1217–1224. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2009.09311.x
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2009
- Accepted for publication 6 May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.