Conflicts of interest None declared.
Blastic plasmacytoid dendritic cell neoplasm: is transplantation the treatment of choice?
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2009 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 162, Issue 1, pages 74–79, January 2010
How to Cite
Dalle, S., Beylot-Barry, M., Bagot, M., Lipsker, D., Machet, L., Joly, P., Dompmartin, A., D’Incan, M., Maubec, E., Grange, F., Dereure, O., Prey, S., Barete, S., Wetterwald, M., Fraitag, S. and Petrella, T. (2010), Blastic plasmacytoid dendritic cell neoplasm: is transplantation the treatment of choice?. British Journal of Dermatology, 162: 74–79. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2009.09373.x
S.D., M.B.-B., M.B., L.M., P.J., A.D., M.d’I., E.M., F.G., O.D., S.B., S.F. and T.P. are members of the French Study Group on Cutaneous Lymphoma.
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2009
- Accepted for publication 8 June 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!