Conflicts of interest RMS, AH, ES, ACEM, CO, MS and MB declared a conflict of interest–see note at end of article. The other authors have no conflict of interest to declare.
Long-term follow-up of photodynamic therapy with a self-adhesive 5-aminolaevulinic acid patch: 12 months data
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2009 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 162, Issue 2, pages 410–414, February 2010
How to Cite
Szeimies, R.-M., Stockfleth, E., Popp, G., Borrosch, F., Brüning, H., Dominicus, R., Mensing, H., Reinhold, U., Reich, K., Moor, A.C.E., Stocker, M., Ortland, C., Brunnert, M. and Hauschild, A. (2010), Long-term follow-up of photodynamic therapy with a self-adhesive 5-aminolaevulinic acid patch: 12 months data. British Journal of Dermatology, 162: 410–414. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2009.09377.x
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2009
- Accepted for publication 24 June 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.