Conflicts of interestThe authors state no conflict of interest.
Interleukin-10 secretion from CD14+ peripheral blood mononuclear cells is downregulated in patients with acne vulgaris
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2009 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 162, Issue 2, pages 296–303, February 2010
How to Cite
Caillon, F., O’Connell, M., Eady, E.A., Jenkins, G.R., Cove, J.H., Layton, A.M. and Mountford, A.P. (2010), Interleukin-10 secretion from CD14+ peripheral blood mononuclear cells is downregulated in patients with acne vulgaris. British Journal of Dermatology, 162: 296–303. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2009.09420.x
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2009
- Accepted for publication 13 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.