Conflicts of interest None declared.
Hidradenitis suppurativa and inflammatory bowel disease: are they associated? Results of a pilot study
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2009 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 162, Issue 1, pages 195–197, January 2010
How to Cite
Van Der Zee, H.H., Van Der Woude, C.J., Florencia, E.F. and Prens, E.P. (2010), Hidradenitis suppurativa and inflammatory bowel disease: are they associated? Results of a pilot study. British Journal of Dermatology, 162: 195–197. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2009.09430.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2009
- Accepted for publication 25 June 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.