Conflicts of interest M.L. has received honoraria, served as a speaker and advisory board member for Abbott, Amgen, Centocor, Genentech and Stiefel, and has served as an advisory board member for Astellas and a consultant for UCB. K.P. has served as a consultant and advisory board member for Abbott, Alza, Amgen, Celgene, Centocor, Isotechnika, Janssen Ortho Biotech, Johnson & Johnson, Medimmune, MerckSerono and Wyeth. G.G.K. has received fees as a consultant or advisory board member for Abbott, Almirall, Alza, Amgen, Anacor, Astellas, Barrier Therapeutics, Boehringer Ingelheim, Bristol Myers Squibb, Centocor, CombinatoRx, Exelixis, Genentech, Genzyme, Isis, L’Oreal, Lupin Limited, Magen Biosciencs, MedaCorp, Medicis, Novartis, Nova Nordisc, Schering-Plough, Somagenics, theDerm.org, Synvista, Warner Chilcot, UCB, USANA Health Sciences and ZARS, owns equities and stock in ZARS, and has received lecture fees from Abbott, Amgen, Astellas, Boehringer Ingelheim, Centocor, Connetics, National Psoriasis Foundation, The Foundation for Better Health Care and Warner Chilcot, and has received partial stipend support for a clinical research fellowship from Abbott, Amgen and Centocor. C.H. and B.S. are employees of Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Services, LLC, and own stock in Johnson & Johnson. N.Y. and Y.W. are employees of Centocor Research & Development, Inc., and own stock in Centocor and Johnson & Johnson, Inc.
Ustekinumab improves health-related quality of life in patients with moderate-to-severe psoriasis: results from the PHOENIX 1 trial
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2009 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 162, Issue 1, pages 137–146, January 2010
How to Cite
Lebwohl, M., Papp, K., Han, C., Schenkel, B., Yeilding, N., Wang, Y. and Krueger, G.G. (2010), Ustekinumab improves health-related quality of life in patients with moderate-to-severe psoriasis: results from the PHOENIX 1 trial. British Journal of Dermatology, 162: 137–146. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2009.09491.x
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2009
- Accepted for publication 11 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.