Conflicts of interest: none declared.
Merocel® nasal packing with airway: a method to help secure full-thickness skin grafts on the nasal tip
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2009 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 162, Issue 1, pages 209–210, January 2010
How to Cite
Flohr, C., Lee, K.K. and Varma, S. (2010), Merocel® nasal packing with airway: a method to help secure full-thickness skin grafts on the nasal tip. British Journal of Dermatology, 162: 209–210. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2009.09495.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.