Conflicts of interest M. Maurer is or recently was an investigator, speaker and/or advisor for Almirall Hermal, Bayer Schering Pharma, Biofrontera, Essex Pharma, JADO Technologies, Jerini/Shire, Novartis, Schering-Plough, Symbiopharm, UCB and Uriach.
Topical sodium cromoglicate relieves allergen- and histamine-induced dermal pruritus
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2009 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 162, Issue 3, pages 674–676, March 2010
How to Cite
Vieira dos Santos, R., Magerl, M., Martus, P., Zuberbier, T., Church, M.K., Escribano, L. and Maurer, M. (2010), Topical sodium cromoglicate relieves allergen- and histamine-induced dermal pruritus. British Journal of Dermatology, 162: 674–676. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2009.09516.x
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2009
- Accepted for publication 17 September 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!