Conflicts of interest: A.M.L. is a member of the Global Alliance to Improve Outcomes in Acne, which is supported by an unrestricted educational grant by Galderma Pharmaceuticals. A.M.L. has also received consultancy fees from a number of pharmaceutical companies related to acne products including Galderma Pharmaceuticals. E.A.E. has no conflicts of interest to disclose.
Benzoyl peroxide and adapalene fixed combination: a novel agent for acne
Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2009
© 2009 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 161, Issue 5, pages 971–976, November 2009
How to Cite
(2009), Benzoyl peroxide and adapalene fixed combination: a novel agent for acne. British Journal of Dermatology, 161: 971–976. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2009.09531.x
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.