Conflicts of interest J.S., K.S., R.F.-H., A.B., R.O., M.A., W.A. and T.L.: none declared. M.M.: although not directly related to this study, M.M. has served as a consultant and as a paid lecturer for Novartis.
Prednisolone vs. ciclosporin for severe adult eczema. An investigator-initiated double-blind placebo-controlled multicentre trial
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2009 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 162, Issue 3, pages 661–668, March 2010
How to Cite
Schmitt, J., Schäkel, K., Fölster-Holst, R., Bauer, A., Oertel, R., Augustin, M., Aberer, W., Luger, T. and Meurer, M. (2010), Prednisolone vs. ciclosporin for severe adult eczema. An investigator-initiated double-blind placebo-controlled multicentre trial. British Journal of Dermatology, 162: 661–668. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2009.09561.x
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2009
- Accepted for publication 16 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.