Conflicts of interest None declared.
4-Methylumbelliferone inhibits tumour cell growth and the activation of stromal hyaluronan synthesis by melanoma cell-derived factors
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2010 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 162, Issue 6, pages 1224–1232, June 2010
How to Cite
Edward, M., Quinn, J.A., Pasonen-Seppänen, S.M., McCann, B.A. and Tammi, R.H. (2010), 4-Methylumbelliferone inhibits tumour cell growth and the activation of stromal hyaluronan synthesis by melanoma cell-derived factors. British Journal of Dermatology, 162: 1224–1232. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2010.09699.x
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2010
- Accepted for publication 3 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.