Conflicts of interest None declared.
Aberrant DNA methylation associated with MTHFR C677T genetic polymorphism in cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma in renal transplant patients
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2010 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 163, Issue 2, pages 345–352, August 2010
How to Cite
Laing, M.E., Cummins, R., O’Grady, A., O’Kelly, P., Kay, E.W. and Murphy, G.M. (2010), Aberrant DNA methylation associated with MTHFR C677T genetic polymorphism in cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma in renal transplant patients. British Journal of Dermatology, 163: 345–352. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2010.09774.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2010
- Accepted for publication 2 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.