Conflicts of interest None declared.
Is there a rural/urban gradient in the prevalence of eczema?
Article first published online: 19 APR 2010
© 2010 The Author. Journal Compilation © 2010 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 162, Issue 5, page 951, May 2010
How to Cite
Flohr, C. (2010), Is there a rural/urban gradient in the prevalence of eczema?. British Journal of Dermatology, 162: 951. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2010.09786.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!