Conflicts of interest This study was supported by research grants from Wyeth Pharma GmbH, Münster, Germany and from Essex Pharma GmbH, Munich, Germany. M.A., K.R. and M.A.R. have received funding from Wyeth Pharma GmbH and Essex Pharma GmbH for research and were invited speakers and consultants for both companies. C.B., I.S. and A.L. have no conflicts of interest to declare.
Nail psoriasis in Germany: epidemiology and burden of disease
Article first published online: 28 APR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2010 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 163, Issue 3, pages 580–585, September 2010
How to Cite
Augustin, M., Reich, K., Blome, C., Schäfer, I., Laass, A. and Radtke, M.A. (2010), Nail psoriasis in Germany: epidemiology and burden of disease. British Journal of Dermatology, 163: 580–585. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2010.09831.x
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2010
- Accepted for publication 17 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.