Conflicts of interest None declared.
Rapp–Hodgkin and Hay–Wells ectodermal dysplasia syndromes represent a variable spectrum of the same genetic disorder
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2010 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 163, Issue 3, pages 624–629, September 2010
How to Cite
Clements, S.E., Techanukul, T., Holden, S.T., Mellerio, J.E., Dorkins, H., Escande, F. and McGrath, J.A. (2010), Rapp–Hodgkin and Hay–Wells ectodermal dysplasia syndromes represent a variable spectrum of the same genetic disorder. British Journal of Dermatology, 163: 624–629. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2010.09859.x
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2010
- Accepted for publication 1 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.