Conflicts of interest R.-M.S. and T.D. are consultants of the sponsoring company. G.P. and D.V. are employees of the company that was responsible for data management and statistical analysis. M.F., R.G. and H.L. are employees of the sponsoring company.
Photodynamic therapy with BF-200 ALA for the treatment of actinic keratosis: results of a prospective, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled phase III study
Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2010
© 2010 Biofrontera Bioscience GmbH. Journal Compilation © 2010 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 163, Issue 2, pages 386–394, August 2010
How to Cite
Szeimies, R.-M., Radny, P., Sebastian, M., Borrosch, F., Dirschka, T., Krähn-Senftleben, G., Reich, K., Pabst, G., Voss, D., Foguet, M., Gahlmann, R., Lübbert, H. and Reinhold, U. (2010), Photodynamic therapy with BF-200 ALA for the treatment of actinic keratosis: results of a prospective, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled phase III study. British Journal of Dermatology, 163: 386–394. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2010.09873.x
- Issue online: 21 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2010
- Accepted for publication 17 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.