Conflicts of interest: None declared.
History of eczema herpeticum is associated with the inability to induce human β-defensin (HBD)-2, HBD-3 and cathelicidin in the skin of patients with atopic dermatitis
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2010 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 163, Issue 3, pages 659–661, September 2010
How to Cite
Hata, T.R., Kotol, P., Boguniewicz, M., Taylor, P., Paik, A., Jackson, M., Nguyen, M., Kabigting, F., Miller, J., Gerber, M., Zaccaro, D., Armstrong, B., Dorschner, R., Leung, D.Y.M. and Gallo, R.L. (2010), History of eczema herpeticum is associated with the inability to induce human β-defensin (HBD)-2, HBD-3 and cathelicidin in the skin of patients with atopic dermatitis. British Journal of Dermatology, 163: 659–661. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2010.09892.x
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!