Conflicts of interest None declared.
Role of fibroblast-derived growth factors in regulating hyperpigmentation of solar lentigo
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Authors. BJD © 2010 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 163, Issue 5, pages 1020–1027, November 2010
How to Cite
Kovacs, D., Cardinali, G., Aspite, N., Cota, C., Luzi, F., Bellei, B., Briganti, S., Amantea, A., Torrisi, M.R. and Picardo, M. (2010), Role of fibroblast-derived growth factors in regulating hyperpigmentation of solar lentigo. British Journal of Dermatology, 163: 1020–1027. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2010.09946.x
The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2010
- Accepted for publication 1 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.