Conflicts of interest: none declared.
Eyebrow regrowth in patients with frontal fibrosing alopecia treated with intralesional triamcinolone acetonide
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Authors. BJD © 2010 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 163, Issue 5, pages 1142–1144, November 2010
How to Cite
Donovan, J.C., Samrao, A., Ruben, B.S. and Price, V.H. (2010), Eyebrow regrowth in patients with frontal fibrosing alopecia treated with intralesional triamcinolone acetonide. British Journal of Dermatology, 163: 1142–1144. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2010.09994.x
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 AUG 2010 12:00AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.