Conflicts of interest: none declared.
Sterile adhesive tapes: ‘reducing the tension’ when operating alone
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors. BJD © 2010 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 163, Issue 6, pages 1356–1357, December 2010
How to Cite
Hussain, W., Spreadborough, J., Mortimer, N. and Salmon, P. (2010), Sterile adhesive tapes: ‘reducing the tension’ when operating alone. British Journal of Dermatology, 163: 1356–1357. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2010.10015.x
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 AUG 2010 10:27AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.