Funding sources None.
Efficacy and tolerability of proactive treatment with topical corticosteroids and calcineurin inhibitors for atopic eczema: systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors. BJD © 2010 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 164, Issue 2, pages 415–428, February 2011
How to Cite
Schmitt, J., von Kobyletzki, L., Svensson, Å. and Apfelbacher, C. (2011), Efficacy and tolerability of proactive treatment with topical corticosteroids and calcineurin inhibitors for atopic eczema: systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. British Journal of Dermatology, 164: 415–428. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2010.10030.x
Conflicts of interest J.S.: although not directly related to this study, J.S. has served as a paid lecturer for Novartis. L.v.K., Å.S., C.A.: none declared.
Ethical approval not required.
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 SEP 2010 10:55AM EST
- Accepted for publication 28 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.