Funding sources We acknowledge the British Broadcasting Corporation for financial support. Aspects of this study appeared in the BBC2 series ‘The Truth about Food’.
Tomato paste rich in lycopene protects against cutaneous photodamage in humans in vivo: a randomized controlled trial
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors. BJD © 2010 British Association of Dermatologists 2010
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 164, Issue 1, pages 154–162, January 2011
How to Cite
Rizwan, M., Rodriguez-Blanco, I., Harbottle, A., Birch-Machin, M.A., Watson, R.E.B. and Rhodes, L.E. (2011), Tomato paste rich in lycopene protects against cutaneous photodamage in humans in vivo: a randomized controlled trial. British Journal of Dermatology, 164: 154–162. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2010.10057.x
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 SEP 2010 12:02AM EST
- Accepted for publication 13 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.