Funding source Coloplast A/S, Humlebaek, Denmark.
Assessing peristomal skin changes in ostomy patients: validation of the Ostomy Skin Tool
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. BJD © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 164, Issue 2, pages 330–335, February 2011
How to Cite
Jemec, G.B., Martins, L., Claessens, I., Ayello, E.A., Hansen, A.S., Poulsen, L.H. and Sibbald, R.G. (2011), Assessing peristomal skin changes in ostomy patients: validation of the Ostomy Skin Tool. British Journal of Dermatology, 164: 330–335. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2010.10093.x
Conflicts of interest L.H.P. and A.S.H. are employed at Coloplast A/S. L.M. and E.A.A. are part of the advisory board at Coloplast A/S. R.G.S. is a consultant and speaker at Coloplast A/S and G.B.J. is a speaker at Coloplast A/S.
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 OCT 2010 11:55PM EST
- Accepted for publication 10 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.