Funding sources None.
Levels of depression, anxiety and behavioural problems and frequency of psychiatric disorders in children with chronic idiopathic urticaria
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. BJD © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 164, Issue 6, pages 1342–1347, June 2011
How to Cite
Hergüner, S., Kılıç, G., Karakoç, S., Tamay, Z., Tüzün, Ü. and Güler, N. (2011), Levels of depression, anxiety and behavioural problems and frequency of psychiatric disorders in children with chronic idiopathic urticaria. British Journal of Dermatology, 164: 1342–1347. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2010.10138.x
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 NOV 2010 10:40AM EST
- Accepted for publication 1 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.