Funding sources This research was funded by Astellas Pharma Europe Ltd.
Cost-effectiveness of tacrolimus ointment in adults and children with moderate and severe atopic dermatitis: twice-weekly maintenance treatment vs. standard twice-daily reactive treatment of exacerbations from a third party payer (U.K. National Health Service) perspective
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. BJD © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 164, Issue 2, pages 387–395, February 2011
How to Cite
Healy, E., Bentley, A., Fidler, C. and Chambers, C. (2011), Cost-effectiveness of tacrolimus ointment in adults and children with moderate and severe atopic dermatitis: twice-weekly maintenance treatment vs. standard twice-daily reactive treatment of exacerbations from a third party payer (U.K. National Health Service) perspective. British Journal of Dermatology, 164: 387–395. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2010.10141.x
Conflicts of interest C.C. is a paid employee of Astellas Pharma Europe Ltd., manufacturer of tacrolimus ointment; C.F. and A.B. are employees of Abacus International, a private health economic consultancy firm who were paid by Astellas Pharma to conduct the economic analysis; E.H. has been a paid consultant for Astellas Pharma.
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 NOV 2010 10:40AM EST
- Accepted for publication 12 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.