Funding sources This study was supported by Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation, East Hanover, NJ, U.S.A.
CLINICAL AND LABORATORY INVESTIGATIONS
The direct cellular target of topically applied pimecrolimus may not be infiltrating lymphocytes
Article first published online: 12 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. BJD © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 164, Issue 5, pages 996–1003, May 2011
How to Cite
Fiorentino, D.F., Chen, R.O., Stewart, D.B., Brown, K.K. and Sundram, U.N. (2011), The direct cellular target of topically applied pimecrolimus may not be infiltrating lymphocytes. British Journal of Dermatology, 164: 996–1003. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2010.10190.x
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 DEC 2010 09:24AM EST
- Accepted for publication, 10 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!