Funding sources This study was supported by the Italian Ministry of Health (RF07 Onc. 25) and by a FIRB grant (RBIP061.CA9).
Expression of the soluble vascular endothelial growth factor receptor-1 in cutaneous melanoma: role in tumour progression
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. BJD © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 164, Issue 5, pages 1061–1070, May 2011
How to Cite
Ruffini, F., Failla, C.M., Orecchia, A., Bani, M.R., Dorio, A.S., Fortes, C., Zambruno, G., Graziani, G., Giavazzi, R., D’Atri, S. and Lacal, P.M. (2011), Expression of the soluble vascular endothelial growth factor receptor-1 in cutaneous melanoma: role in tumour progression. British Journal of Dermatology, 164: 1061–1070. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2010.10200.x
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue online: 26 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 DEC 2010 02:25AM EST
- Accepted for publication 21 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.